C Squad Softball Coach
Season Dates: March 11, 2024 – June 7, 2024
Reports to: Visitation's Director of Competitive Activities
Job Status: Part-Time
This position leads the C Squad Softball team, works closely with Athletic Administration and contributes as a member of the Visitation Softball program and Athletic Department at large.
- High-level commitment to student-athlete safety
- Comprehensive, expert knowledge of the sport
- Ability and commitment to developing a strong and competitive Golf program
- Familiarity with MSHSL rules - Ability to positively motivate and develop student-athletes
- Competitive coaching and/or playing experience
- Strong communication skills with student-athletes, families and administration
- Knowledge of physical fitness and sports safety
- CPR/AED Certification is strongly desired
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to submit an application consisting of a Resume, Cover Letter and Three References to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitation is an equal opportunity employer and supports an inclusive workplace environment.