Assistant JV Softball Coach
Visitation is hiring a Assistant JV Softball Coach.
Season Dates: March 21, 2022 – June 10, 2022
Reports to: Visitation's Director of Competitive Activities
Job Status: Part-Time
This position contributes to the Softball team, works closely with Athletic Administration and contributes as a member of the Athletic Department at large.
- High-level commitment to student-athlete safety
- Comprehensive knowledge of the sport
- Ability and commitment to a strong Softball program
- Familiarity with MSHSL rules
- Ability to positively motivate and develop student-athletes
- Competitive coaching and/or playing experience
- Strong communication skills with student-athletes, families and administration
- Knowledge of physical fitness and sports safety
- CPR/AED Certification is strongly desired
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to submit an application consisting of a Resume, Cover Letter and Three References to Visitation's Director of Competitive Activities, Elisa Ryan Manny, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitation is an equal opportunity employer and supports an inclusive workplace environment.