Asst. Nordic Coach
Season Dates: October 20, 2024 - February 9, 2025
Reports to: Visitation's Director of Competitive Activities
Job Status: Part-Time
This position collaborates with the Head Varsity Coach to lead the Nordic team, works closely with Athletic Administration and contributes as a member of the Visitation Nordic program at large.
- High-level commitment to student-athlete safety
- Comprehensive knowledge of the sport
- Familiarity with MSHSL rules
- Ability to positively motivate and develop student-athletes
- Competitive coaching and/or playing experience
- Strong communication skills with student-athletes, families and administration
- Knowledge of physical fitness and sports safety
- Willingness and ability to support and contribute to Visitation Athletics, as appropriate
- CPR/AED Certification is strongly desired
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to submit an application consisting of a Resume, Cover Letter and Three References to email@example.com and copy Visitation's Director of Competitive Activities, Elisa Ryan Manny, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitation is an equal opportunity employer and supports an inclusive workplace environment.