JV Girls Lacrosse Coach 2023-24
Season Dates: April 3, 2023 – early/mid June 2023
Reports to: Visitation's Director of Competitive Activities
Job Status: Part-Time
This position leads the JV Lacrosse team, works closely with the Head Varsity Lacrosse Coach and Athletic Administration, and contributes as a member of the program and Athletic Department at large.
- High-level commitment to student-athlete safety
- Comprehensive, expert knowledge of the sport
- Ability and commitment to developing a strong and competitive Lacrosse program
- Familiarity with MSHSL rules
- Ability to positively motivate and develop student-athletes
- Competitive coaching and/or playing experience
- Strong communication skills with student-athletes, families and administration
- Knowledge of physical fitness and sports safety
- CPR/AED Certification is strongly desired
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to submit an application consisting of a Resume, Cover Letter and Three References to Visitation's Director of Competitive Activities, Elisa Ryan Manny, at email@example.com and Jeana Popp in HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitation is an equal opportunity employer and supports an inclusive workplace environment.