Visitation is hiring! Learn more!
Info for College Reps
2455 Visitation Drive
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
CEEB Code: 242240
2021|2022 School Year
SCHEDULE A VISIT
Thank you for your interest in visiting our school! Our college visit schedule for fall 2021 runs from September 8 to November 10.
To schedule a visit please go to the Naviance Counselor Community. Log in or create an account if you don’t have one, search Visitation School (MN), then select the date and time that works best for you.
- For the 2021-22 school year all college visit options at Visitation School can be either a virtual visit or an in-person traditional visit.
- The 11:40 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. times are traditional high school visits (not lunchroom visits).
- All visits are scheduled to last 25 to 30 minutes.
- We have limited flexibility in our visit schedule so if you have a conflict please call or email Brian Burgemeister at 651-683-1716 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DURING YOUR VISIT
When arriving in person, please follow the signs for visitor parking and check in at Door #1 – the Portress. Or follow the signs to our main parking lot (with the flagpole) and check in at Door #5 – the Heart.
Our students and one of our college counselors will meet with you to learn as much as possible about your school's distinctive features, programs, admissions policies, and financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
NO VISIT DATES FALL 2021
School will not be in session (or counselors will not be available) on the following dates:
- September: 16, 17 and 20
- October: 13, 21 and 22
MINI COLLEGE FAIR 2021
Monday, October 11, 2021
Details for the Mini College Fair:
- 11:55 a.m. to 12:05 p.m.: set up
- 12:05 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.: Mini College Fair
- Space is limited to 25 colleges
Please note, the week following the MISP College Fair can be extremely busy so we encourage you to think about the Mini College Fair on Monday, October 11 (if you attend the mini college fair, we will not be able to accommodate you for an individual high school visit).
To register for a mini fair, please go to the Naviance Counselor Community. Log in or create an account if you don’t have one, search Visitation School (MN) and click on college fairs.
- More information will be available after January 2022 for the annual Spring College Fair in collaboration with the Academy of Holy Angels, Saint Thomas Academy and Visitation.
- Visitation does not host high school visits in the spring.