Info for College Reps
2022-23 School Year
2455 Visitation Drive
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
CEEB Code: 242240
View and download Visitation's current School Profile.
2022|2023 School Year
SCHEDULE A VISIT
Thank you for your interest in visiting our school! Our college visit schedule for fall 2022 runs from Monday, September 12 to Thursday, November 10.
To schedule a visit please go to the Naviance Counselor Community. Log in or create an account if you don’t have one, search Visitation School (MN), then select the date and time that works best for you.
- For the 2022-23 school year all college visit options at Visitation School can be either a virtual visit or an in-person traditional visit.
- The 11:40 AM and 12:15 PM times are traditional high school visits (not lunchroom visits).
- All visits are scheduled to last 25 to 30 minutes.
- Please note that the week of the Minneapolis National College Fair and the week following the TCP Fair (formally MISP College Fair) can be extremely busy, so we encourage you to think about attending a Mini College Fair on either Tuesday, October 4, or Monday, October 10. See details below.
We have limited flexibility in our visit schedule so if you have a conflict please call or email Brian Burgemeister at 651-683-1716 or email@example.com.
DURING YOUR VISIT
When arriving in person, please follow the signs for visitor parking and check-in at Door #1 – the Portress. Or follow the signs to our main parking lot (with the flagpole) and check-in at Door #5 – the Heart.
Our students and one of our college counselors will meet with you to learn as much as possible about your school's distinctive features, programs, admissions policies, and financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
NO VISIT DATES FALL 2022
Students and counselors will not be available on the following dates:
- September: 15, 16, and 19
- October: 12, 20, and 21
- November: 4
MINI COLLEGE FAIRS 2022
- Tuesday, October 4
- Monday, October 10
Details for the mini fair:
- 11:55 AM to 12:05 PM = set up.
- 12:05 PM to 12:45 PM = mini college fair.
- Space is limited to 20 colleges.
- If you attend a mini college fair, we will not be able to accommodate you for an individual high school visit.
To register for a mini college fair, please go to the Naviance Counselor Community. Log in or create an account if you don’t have one, search Visitation School (MN) and click on college fairs.
- Visitation does not host high school visits in the spring.
- Our annual Spring College Fair will be held on April 17 th , 2023, at Saint Thomas Academy. More information will be available after January 2023.