Visitation is hiring! Learn more!
Student-athletes and parents who signed up for a sport during school registration will be emailed with either a confirmation that all of their student-athlete's eligibility pieces are complete or that they have certain items outstanding. Athletics Check In will be a quick stop for the student-athlete to pick up her eligibility wristband and "check in" to the official roster so that coaches can plan for the following week.
We look forward to being back together in August!
Athletic Check In @ the Visitation Athletic Foyer
Monday, August 9 - 9am - 6pm
Tuesday, August 10 - 7:30am - 1pm
Wednesday, August 11 - 7:30am - 1pm
For participation in all Upper School Sports:
1) Athletic Registration
- Sports registration is part of school registration.
- Not sure if you already registered? Please contact Mirella Miller.
2) Health Forms - Sports Qualifying Physical
- Upper School-level student-athletes need a current sports qualifying physical(current within three years. New students and students (entering grades K, 7 and 9) need a new sports qualifying physical on file with School Nurse, Joanne Geiser, as well as an Action Plan for any severe allergies or health conditions before they are eligible to participate. See the Health Office website for more information regarding specific needs for allergies and other health conditions.
- Health clearance from the School Nurse is required in order to be eligible for any athletic participation
- Not sure of your last physical date? Please contact the School Nurse, Joanne Geiser
3) ImPACT Concussion Screening
- Visitation's Twin Cities Orthopedic Certified Athletic Trainer, Emily Tindal, will send each student-athlete who needs to complete an ImPACT Concussions Screening an email during the first week in August with her individual code to complete the screening at home. An ImPACT screening does not prevent a concussion, so student-athletes will not be withheld from the first week of practice if it is not yet completed. However, a screening is mandatory to participate in the season.
- Please contact Emily Tindal with any questions.
Visitation invites all students enrolled in grades 7-12 to participate in Open Training(aka Open Gyms) and Captains Practices! See below for details and come to campus to train with friends this summer.
Participation in open training and captains practices is optional. All participants must sign the Summer Open Training and Captains Practices Waiver and review the 2021 Visitation Rentals and Open Training Health and Safety Policies and Procedures. Dates and times are subject to change.
See below for more information on these FREE summer offerings and thanks for getting out and training!
Basketball - Open Gym
July 6 and 8 from 3-6pm
July 20 and 22 from 3-6pm
July 26, 27, 28 and 29 from 8am - 10am
@ Commers Gym
To receive updates about Open Gyms with Basketball hoops down, please contact Scott Finn (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Elisa Manny (email@example.com)
Tennis - Captains Practices
August 9, 10-11am
August 10, 10-11am
August 11, 10-11am
August 12, 10-11am
August 13, 10-11am
@ Visitation Tennis Courts
To receive updates about Tennis Captains Practices, please contact Anna T. (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sophia R. (email@example.com)
Tennis - Free Summer Clinic with Coach K
July 13, 15, 20, 22, 27 and 29, from 1-2:30pm
@ Visitation Tennis Courts
To receive updates about Coach K’s Tennis Clinic, please contact Nicol Krumpholz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Volleyball - Open Gym
July 13 and 15 from 4:30 - 6pm
July 26, 27, 29 and 29 from 12 - 1:30pm
@ Commers Gym
To receive updates about Open Gyms with Volleyball nets up, please contact Colleen Modde (email@example.com)
Soccer - Coach Miller's Free Kick Around
July 19, 10-11:30am
July 20, 10-11:30am
July 21, 10-11:30am
@ Visitation’s Soccer Field
To receive updates about Coach Miller’s Kick Around, please contact Jay Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Soccer - Captains Practices
July 20, 12-1:30pm (CANCELLED! All are welcome to attend Coach Miller's Kick Around on July 20 from 10-11:30am)
August 9, 8-10am
August 10, 8-10am
August 12, 5-7pm
August 13, 5-7pm
@ Visitation Soccer Field
To receive updates about Soccer Captains Practices, please contact Ella S. (email@example.com) and Kate N. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Softball - Free Summer Clinic with Coach Jameson and Coach Berg
Every Thursday in July (except for 7/8), 11am-12pm
@ Visitation’s Varsity Softball Field
To receive updates about the Summer Softball Clinic, please contact Dan Jameson (email@example.com)
Swim/Dive - Captains Practices (TBD)
Please read for important information about participating in Visitation athletics during the 2021-22 school year.
Read for details about free tennis and softball clinics on the Visitation campus!
Visitation invites all students in grades 7 - 12 to participate in open training and captains’ practices! Read for details.
Join Visitation's robotics team, The Robettes, for camp this summer!
Read for details about soccer captains' practices.