Registration for Visitation's Summer Solution program is now open.
REGISTER HERE for 2018-19 Fall/Winter/Spring Athletic Teams!
All forms are due by Sunday, July 15.
2) Health Forms
- All Upper School-level student-athletes need a current sports qualifying physical (current within three years, or new for any new student and students entering grades K, 7 and 9) on file with School Nurse, Joanne Geiser (email@example.com), as well as an Action Plan for any severe allergies or health conditions before they are eligible to participate. See the Health Office website for more information regarding specific needs for allergies and other health conditions.
- Health clearance from the School Nurse is required in order to be eligible for ay athletic participation
- Not sure of your last physical date? Please check with your physician or find the date currently on file with the school HERE.
3) Concussion Screening
-Register HERE for a test date at Visitation while spots are available, or find an ImPACT provider closest to you and schedule an appointment, then bring the completion page to the Athletic Department
- Valid for two years
- Due in order to be eligible for any athletic participation in Upper School Alpine, Basketball, Diving, Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer and Softball
- Not sure of your last ImPACT screening date? Please check with Tracie Gaertner (firstname.lastname@example.org) before June 22 or after August 6, 2018.
2018-19 IMPORTANT ATHLETIC DATES IN AUGUST
Fall Sports Check In:
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Athletic Foyer)
School Nurse available from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Athletic Foyer)
School Nurse available from 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August, 9, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Athletic Foyer)
School Nurse available from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Thibert Captains Council Workshop(Captains Only):
Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. (Athletic Foyer)
2018-19 UPPER SCHOOL ATHLETIC SEASON START DATES
See the MSHSL's Three-year Projected Calendar for future start dates
Tennis - August 13, 2018
Soccer - August 13, 2018
Cross Country - August 13, 2018
Volleyball - August 13, 2018
Swim/Dive - August 13, 2018
Alpine - November 12, 2018
Nordic - November 12, 2018
Hockey - October 29, 2018
Basketball - November 12, 2018
Softball - March 11, 2019
Track & Field - March 11, 2019
Golf - March 18, 2019
Lacrosse - April 1, 2019
The Athletic Department is excited to announce the recent hiring of James O'Brien as Visitation's new Head Varsity Basketball Coach. The Visitation community is invited to a Meet the Coach get together in the Athletic Foyer on Thursday, June 7, from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. We hope to see you there!
Saint Agnes hosts 3-on-3 basketball league this fall. Read on for registration details!
Lower and Middle School fastpitch softball meeting will be held on Monday, March 12, at 3 p.m. for all interested students. Please read for details.
Saint Paul United Wins State Consolation Championship! Go Blazers! Go United!