Registration for Visitation's Summer Solution program is now open.
2018-19 ATHLETIC CHECK IN AND OPENING MEETINGS
Captains Parents' Roundtable: Monday, June 18, 2018, 5:00 - 6:30p.m. (Ain Karim)
Fall/Winter/Spring Athletics Check In:
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Athletic Foyer)
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Athletic Foyer)
- Thursday, August, 9, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Athletic Foyer)
Thibert Captains Council Workshop: Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. (Athletic Foyer)
2018-19 UPPER SCHOOL ATHLETIC SEASON START DATES
See the MSHSL's Three-year Projected Calendar for future start dates
Tennis - August 13, 2018
Soccer - August 13, 2018
Cross Country - August 13, 2018
Volleyball - August 13, 2018
Swim/Dive - August 13, 2018
Alpine - November 12, 2018
Nordic - November 12, 2018
Hockey - October 29, 2018
Basketball - November 12, 2018
Softball - March 11, 2019
Track & Field - March 11, 2019
Golf - March 18, 2019
Lacrosse - April 1, 2019
Register for Visitation Athletics!
Stay tuned for the link to 2018-19 Registration and see the below requirements
Not sure if you already registered? Not sure of your last physical or ImPACT screening date?
- Please check with your physician or the School Nurse(firstname.lastname@example.org) for the date of your last physical
- If you are unsure of your last ImPACT screening date, then please check with Tracie Gaertner (email@example.com).
Other Eligibility Requirements
-Find an ImPACT provider closest to you and schedule an appointment, then bring the completion page to the Athletic Department and it is valid for two years.
- All Upper School-level student-athletes need a current physical(within three years) on file with School Nurse, Joanne Geiser (firstname.lastname@example.org), as well as an Action Plan for any severe allergies or conditions before they are eligible to participate.
- Visit the Health Office or contact Nurse Geiser for more information
Swim and Dive Team informational meeting is scheduled for June 14.
Fink Award Nominations Open: A Call for Student-Athlete Submissions! Applications are due April 27.
Lower and Middle School fastpitch softball meeting will be held on Monday, March 12, at 3 p.m. for all interested students. Please read for details.
Saint Paul United Wins State Consolation Championship! Go Blazers! Go United!