Visitation is hiring! Learn more!
Take your game to the next level!
Visitation Athletics summer training programs are designed to both challenge high-level student-athletes and also allow newer athletes to develop at a pace that is best for them. With the focus on both individual and team building skills, these offerings set out to transform female athletes and also be a lot of fun!
Summer offerings include volleyball, hockey, basketball and soccer. Also, Visitation Athletics has a partnership with Training Haus to offer strength, conditioning and agility training on our campus.
Learn more below!
Questions? Please contact Director of Competitive Activities Elisa Manny.
Learn more at the links below:
- Faith Johnson Patterson Summer Basketball Training Program
- VISTP Hockey Summer Training Program
- Blazer Volleyball Summer Training
- Training HAUS Sports Performance Summer Program
- Salvo Soccer Camps: For Salvo soccer camp options, see Salvo All Action Soccer Camp, Salvo All Sports Camp, and Salvo Kickstart Soccer in the Program Filter on the Visitation Summer Solution webpage.
The Visitation Swim & Dive team will hold a pre-season informational meeting for families and student athletes in grades 7-12 on Wednesday, June 16.
Help celebrate Visitation seniors by attending Senior Night games/meets.
Visitation offers a unique opportunity for basketball players in grades 5-12 to learn from the best and transform their skills.
Students in grades 5-12 are invited to participate in the Blazer Volleyball Summer Training Program.
Home and away sports spectators are currently allowed at Visitation! Please read for Covid protocols.