Incoming ninth graders are offered a study skills workshop at Visitation on August 6 and 8.
1) Athletic Registration
- Register for sports teams HERE
2) Health Forms
- All Upper School-level student-athletes need a current sports qualifying physical and an Action Plan for any severe allergies or health conditions before they are eligible to participate.
3) Concussion Screening
- Find an ImPACT provider closest to you and schedule an appointment, then bring the completion page to the Athletic Department. Sign up HERE for free screening at Visitation. Spots are limited and available at first some, first serve.
2019-20 UPPER SCHOOL ATHLETIC SEASON START DATES
Fall Sports Check In (Athletic Foyer):
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August, 8, 2019, 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Upper School practices begin Monday, August 12
- See fall team pages for specific information
Middle School practices begin Monday, August 26
- MS Soccer meets in the Athletic Foyer at 3:15 p.m.
- MS Volleyball meets in the Small Gym at 3:15 p.m.
See the MSHSL's Three-year Projected Calendar for future start dates
Tennis - August 12, 2019
Soccer - August 12, 2019
Cross Country - August 12, 2019
Volleyball - August 12, 2019
Swim/Dive - August 12, 2019
Alpine - November 11, 2019
Nordic - November 11, 2019
Hockey - October 28, 2019
Basketball - November 11, 2019
Softball - March 9, 2020
Track & Field - March 9, 2020
Golf - March 16, 2020
Lacrosse - March 30, 2020
Visitation Athletics offers free concussion screening dates throughout the summer months.
Swim and Dive Team informational meeting is June 13.
United Hockey Coach Mark Johnson offers a hockey camp this summer for girls in grades 7-12 at Drake Arena.
Twelve Swimmers/Divers have been awarded All-State honors.
Meet the new St. Paul United Lacrosse Coach, Maddie Kohlbeck.