Visitation is hiring! Learn more!
Train Like a Blazer! Summer Training
Take your game to the next level!
Visitation Athletics summer training programs are designed to both challenge high-level student-athletes and also allow younger athletes to develop at a pace that is best for them. With the focus on both individual and team building skills, these offerings set out to transform athletes and also be a lot of fun!
Visitation Athletics has a partnership with Training HAUS to offer strength, conditioning and agility training on our campus.
Learn more about all summer sports offerings below!
Click on the links for details and registration information for each summer training program:
- Faith Johnson Patterson Summer Basketball Training Program
- VISTP Hockey Summer Training Program
- Blazer Volleyball Summer Training
- Training HAUS Sports Performance Summer Program
In addition, Visitation is offering several sports camps via our Summer Solution program, including:
- Blazer Basketball, Grades 4-9
- Blazer Cross Country, Grades 4-6 and Grades 6-9
- Blazer Lacrosse, Grades 3-5 and Grades 6-9
- Blazer Soccer, Grades 6-8
- Blazer Volleyball, Grades 5-8
- Blazer Yoga, Grades 3-5 and 6-8