The Visitation School Admissions Open House for Middle and Upper School is Monday, January 14 at 6 p.m. In this month's View from Vis, we share some of the most frequent questions and (and answers we provide) that prospective families ask.
2) Health Forms
- All Upper School-level student-athletes need a current sports qualifying physical(current within three years, or new for any new student and students entering grades K, 7 and 9) on file with School Nurse, Joanne Geiser, as well as an Action Plan for any severe allergies or health conditions before they are eligible to participate. See the Health Office website for more information regarding specific needs for allergies and other health conditions.
- Health clearance from the School Nurse is required in order to be eligible for ay athletic participation
- Not sure of your last physical date? Please contact the School Nurse, Joanne Geiser
3) Concussion Screening
-Register HERE for a test date at Visitation while spots are available, or find an ImPACT provider closest to you and schedule an appointment, then bring the completion page to the Athletic Department
- Valid for two years
- Due in order to be eligible for any athletic participation in Upper School Alpine, Basketball, Diving, Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer and Softball
- Not sure of your last ImPACT screening date? Please contact Linzy Bannie
2017-18 State Tournament
Visitation/SPA United Hockey - Class A State Consolation Champions
Your feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Please know that any significant messaging that needs to be tended to in a timely manner must be communicated directly to the Director of Competitive Activities. Parents, coaches and student-athletes associated with any team are invited to complete the survey here.
Information collected in this form is supplemental and intended to complement the season by helping the department learn how to improve and also identify what is being done well. The survey will close at midnight on March 2, 2018.
Thank you for your support!
- Alpine Ski - Grades 7-12
- Basketball - Grades 5-12
- Hockey - Grades 7-12
- Nordic Ski - Grades 7-12
- Swim/Dive - Grades K-8
UPPER SCHOOL BASKETBALL
MSHSL Class AAA, Section 3AAA - Tri-Metro Conference
- Upper School Basketball Season Start Date: Monday, November 12, 2018
LOWER and MIDDLE SCHOOL BASKETBALL
8 Girls Basketball
5th Grade Boys Basketball
Due to a lack of sufficient participation numbers, there is not a 2018-19 5th grade Boys Basketball team. For any boys who were interested in playing, please round up your friends and consider your community's association league to stay in the game!
MSHSL Class A, Section 4A - Independent Metro Athletic Conference
MSHSL Class 3, Section 3A - Independent
Monday - Friday @ Visitation (Webber Lodge)
3:20 - 5:20 p.m.
Saturday @ Theodore Wirth Park
10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Season Start Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Parent Meeting: November 13, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Webber Learning Lodge
Grades K - 8 (Catholic Athletic Association)Head Coach: Meghan Weiss
Vis CAA Meet Schedule
Start Date: Monday, January 14, 2019
End Date: CAA finals are on Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Prelims: Saturday, March 23
Finals: March 25(boys only) and March 26(girls only)
Practice Location: St. Thomas Academy Pool
January 14 - March 26th
Mondays 7:00 - 7:45 p.m.
Wednesdays 7:00 - 7:45 p.m.
Saturdays 1:00 - 1:45 p.m.
Home Meet at STA
Saturday, March 9