Entrance Evaluation: Saturday,January 7, 2023, at 8:30 a.m.
Application deadline: Saturday, January 7, 2023
Application decision: Mid-February 2023
- Application: APPLY ONLINE. An application fee of $25 will apply.
- Transcripts: Transcripts are to be sent directly from your child’s current school to Visitation and should contain academic grades from the two previous years as well as the first semester or trimester of the current academic year. Transcript request forms are accessible through SchoolAdmin and can be sent to your child's current school directly through your SchoolAdmin application portal.
- Teacher Evaluations (2): Teacher evaluations (math and reading/language arts) should be completed by your child’s current teacher and returned directly from the teacher to Visitation. Teacher evaluations are also accessible through SchoolAdmin and can be sent to your child's current teachers directly through your SchoolAdmin application portal.
- Student Visit: All students entering grades one through eleven are typically required to spend a day visiting classes with our students. Schedule a visit.
- Entrance Evaluation: While we look at much more than test scores when selecting our future students, observation and testing help us learn more about each child’s readiness and academic background. Please register online for the January 7, 2023 entrance evaluation. No entrance evaluation required for application to grades 10 and 11.
Please contact the Enrollment Office at 651-683-1705 or email@example.com with any questions.