Learn more about Visitation School Kindergarten, contact the Enrollment Team!
An exploratory language program taught by talented teachers, introducing all students to Spanish, French and Mandarin Chinese starting in Lower School, elementary school grades Montessori Pre-K through grade 5.
Thoughtful integration of digital tools like Smart Boards, iPads, iMacs, virtual reality devices, various robotics tools, coding and engineering kits that transform learning and expand classroom walls.
Beginning in kindergarten, students learn from a dedicated art specialist. Subjects include drawing, painting, printmaking, fibers, design and more.
A formal program beginning in Montessori Pre-K and taught by a music specialist, with the option of performing in the Lower School Orchestra with string instruments in grades four and five.
Course work beginning in Montessori Pre-K, taught by a PE specialist, integrating movement and spatial awareness, individual and sport skill experiences, and lifetime fitness activities.
Lower School students make use of the extensive resources on our 60-acre campus, from performing on the main auditorium stage and playing in a full-size, well-equipped gym to exploring the outdoor classrooms, ponds, trails, play spaces, tennis courts, multiple fields and natural prairies.
"The generosity of Visitation School made it possible for our family to attend. I encourage all families to explore the financial assistance process to make a Vis education a possibility."
Did you know?
- Students in grades K-12 are eligible to apply for financial grants
- 39% of enrolled families receive a financial grant.
- All awards are based on demonstrated need, and the Financial Grant Committee reviews each case individually.
- In addition to Visitation financial grants, funding may also be available through the Catholic Services Appeal Foundation (K-12) or the Aim Higher Foundation (K-8).
- Visitation financial grants typically follow a student through to graduation.
- Visitation supplemental grants are awarded to help support a family through an unexpected temporary emergency.
100% of Visitation's Financial Grants program is covered exclusively by endowment and annual giving, and not subsidized by tuitions.