Tuition & Financial Grants
Visitation offers an excellent academic experience that is defined by high standards of achievement, close personal interactions with faculty and a clear sense of purpose. From Montessori to grade five, Visitation welcomes boys and girls into an environment in which they thrive together. In grades 6-12, we offer a uniquely empowering experience for girls. The result is a wonderful richness of options that provides many chances for each student to find and nurture new talents and to be prepared for future successes. Learn more about the Vis difference!
Visitation School is committed to working with families to help provide affordable access to a Visitation education. We value a diverse student body that brings together students with many different talents and experiences from a variety of backgrounds.
For the 2023-24 school year, Visitation committed more than $2.2 million to the need-based financial grant program. Students in kindergarten through grade 12 are eligible to apply for these funds, and nearly 40% of Visitation students receive a financial grant. All awards are based on demonstrated need, with the Financial Grant Committee reviewing each case individually.
We recognize that for some families, the full tuition stretches resources beyond the family budget. Through Visitation's financial grants program, we strive to make a Vis education affordable.
Questions? Please contact Katie Owens, Director of Financial Grants programs, at 651-683-1742 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know?
- Students in grades K-12 are eligible to apply for financial grants
- 39% of enrolled families receive a financial grant.
- All awards are based on demonstrated need, and the Financial Grant Committee reviews each case individually.
- In addition to Visitation financial grants, funding may also be available through the Catholic Services Appeal Foundation (K-12) or the Aim Higher Foundation (K-8).
- Visitation financial grants typically follow a student through to graduation.
- Visitation supplemental grants are awarded to help support a family through an unexpected temporary emergency.
100% of Visitation's Financial Grants program is covered exclusively by endowment and annual giving, and not subsidized by tuitions.
"The generosity of Visitation School made it possible for our family to attend. I encourage all families to explore the financial assistance process to make a Vis education a possibility."
- What is the deadline for applying for a financial grant?
- Will my child’s admission be impacted if we apply for a financial grant?
- What is included in Vis tuition?
- Does Visitation offer merit-based scholarships?
- How are financial grants determined?
- Does a financial grant cover costs outside of tuition and fees?
- How do non-working parents affect the financial grant application?
Sprawling campus with outdoor classroom and learning lodge, excellent athletic facilities, Fine Arts Center and state-of-the-art STEM Center.
Of faculty have advanced degrees.
Student/teacher ratio makes for small class sizes.
awarded in need-based financial grants annually.