Sports Registration and Eligibility
- Sports registration for the 23-24 school year is separate from school registration. Register HERE for fall, winter and spring sports.
CHECK IN FOR UPPER SCHOOL FALL SPORTS
August 7-9 in the Athletic Foyer
Fall sports check in is only for 7-12th grade students who are playing an Upper School fall sport: cross country, soccer, swim & dive, tennis and volleyball.
Monday, August 7, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday, August 8, 7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, August 9, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Upper School-level student-athletes need a current sports qualifying physical (current within three years).
- New students and students (entering grades K, 7 and 9) need a new sports qualifying physical on file with School Nurse, JoAnne Geiser, as well as an Action Plan for any severe allergies or health conditions before they are eligible to participate. See the Health Office page for more information regarding specific needs for allergies and other health conditions.
- Not sure of your last physical date? Please contact the school nurse, JoAnne Geiser
ImPACT Concussion Screening
- Visitation's Twin Cities Orthopedic Certified Athletic Trainer, Emily Tindal, will send each student-athlete who needs to complete an ImPACT Concussions Screening an email during the first week in August with her individual code to complete the screening at home. An ImPACT screening does not prevent a concussion, so student-athletes will not be withheld from opening practices if it is not yet completed. However, a completed screening is mandatory to compete in the first competition.
- Screenings are required for the following high-impact sports:
- T&F Pole Vault
- Screening is available for student-athletes in remaining sports upon request.
- Please contact Emily Tindal with any questions.