Train Like a Blazer
Take your game to the next level!
Visitation Athletics summer training programs are designed to challenge high-level student-athletes and allow younger athletes to develop at the best pace for them. With the focus on both individual and team-building skills, these offerings set out to transform athletes and also be a lot of fun!
Visitation Athletics has a partnership with Training HAUS to offer strength, conditioning and agility training on our campus.
Learn more about Blazer summer training offerings below! See athletic summer camps here.
Training Haus Sports Performance Summer Training
Blazer Athletics, in partnership with Training HAUS, is offering summer sports performance training for all Vis students grades 5-12 in our newly updated Visitation Sports Performance Center. Training will be run by Kayla Russell, Visitation Sports Performance Coach. Vis training groups are available for grades 5-7 and grades 8-12.
For questions regarding training or registration, please contact Kayla Russell.
Training Schedule: June 7 – August 8 (OFF July 4 – July 8)
Weekly Schedule: M-F
- Upper School, Grades 8 – 12, 7:30 – 8:45 a.m.
- Middle School, Grades 5 – 7, 8:45 – 10 a.m.
- Maximum capacity per session: 50 people
At Training HAUS, sports performance is the platform for athletic development. Our team of experts are committed to building a total athlete, while reducing the risk of injury through individualized evaluation and program design. Every athlete is challenged and empowered to identify, pursue, and achieve their personal goals.
Training HAUS sports performance programs are so much more than weightlifting. Using dynamic exercises and drills, we cultivate performance qualities beyond foundational strength. The result is a more complete athlete with distinct competitive advantages that apply to any sport.
- Explosive acceleration
- Controlled speed
- Mental endurance
- Reactive agility
Head Basketball Coach Faith Johnson Patterson partnered with STA varsity Coach Khalid El-Amin to provide optional summer basketball training at Visitation’s Commers Gym
Cost: Full Time: $300/month
Flex Drop In Rate: $200/month
Register: Email Coach El-Amin
- Tuesday, June 14, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 15, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, June 16, 7-830 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 21, 6:30 -8 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 22, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 23, 7-8:30p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28, 9-1030 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 29, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, June 30, 7-830 p.m.
No Training for the week of the 4th of July
- Tuesday, July 12, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 13, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, July 14, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 19, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 20, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, July 21, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 26, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 27, 3-4:30 p.m
- Thursday, July 28, 7-8:30 p.m.
Coach Hamdi Labir Volleyball Camps
- June 13 -17, 5 - 7 p.m., grades 5-8
- June 20 - 24, 5 - 7 p.m., grades 9-12
- June 27 - July 1, 5-7 p.m., grades 5-8
- July 11-16, 5 - 7 p.m., grades 9-12
- July 18-22, 5-7 p.m., grades 5-12
COST & REGISTRATION
To Register: email Coach Hamdi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Varsity Coach Mikki Denney Wright is offering optional summer team training for Visitation soccer players in grades 8-12. The training will be the best way for our team to prepare for the upcoming season.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, June 6- July 29, 9- 10 a.m. No training week of 4th of July.
The team trainings run immediately after our team performance training each morning.
Registration: Please contact Coach Mikki Wright.
Questions? Please contact Coach Mikki Wright.
Open Hitting with Head Varsity Coach Krumpholz at Visitation’s Tennis Courts
Tuesdays, 1-3 p.m
- July 12
- July 19
- July 26
Fridays, 9-11 a.m.
- July 15
- July 22
- July 29
To Register: email Coach Krumpholz.
Open Hitting with Tennis Captains
Mondays, 7-8:30 p.m.
- June 13
- June 20
- June 27
Wednesdays, 7-8:30 p.m.
- June 15
- June 22
- June 29
- July 6
- July 13
- July 20
- July 27