The Visitation Health Office supports a healthy learning environment for all students, faculty and staff. Our school nurse provides a variety of services including but not limited to the following:
● Providing physical assessment, direct nursing care and specialized health procedures to students
● Provide direct care to students who become ill during the school day
● Administer First Aid to students
● Alert parent/ guardian when a student needs to go home or if they require further observation or medical care
● Administer medications
● Maintain health records and student database system at Visitation School
● Assist with vision and/or hearing screening programs
For more information, contact our school nurse, JoAnne Geiser RN, via email or at 651-683-1708.
Physical Exam Forms and Immunization Records
Students in the following categories must provide physical examination forms dated and signed by a physician within one year, along with all required immunization records. See more information below.
- All new students in all grades
- All 9th grade students
- All 7th grade students
- All Kindergarten students
- All Montessori students
All action plans (food allergy, bee sting allergy, asthma, diabetes, seizures, etc.) must be completed, dated and signed by a physician every year. See more information below.
Please scan and email all physicals, immunization records and action plans to school nurse JoAnne Geiser.