A message from Director of Communications & Marketing, Cecilia Petschel:
Visitation School is a busy place. With three divisions, there are many important events and activities. Be sure to stay up-to-date and in the know.
1. The Basics – What You Need to Know:
Emails and News From Vis
- Read the Parent E-news email each Wednesday. You may also read online. Parent e-news often has information per division, be sure to scroll all the way down!
- Read any emails from Visitation School.
2. Intermediate – All of the Above Plus a Little More Info:
- Save and use the calendar. We ask that all families subscribe to at least two calendar feeds: All School Calendar includes important dates that apply to the whole school and subscribe to the division feed that your child(ren) are in.
- Have a student-athlete? Be sure to subscribe to Athletics calendar as well.
3. Advanced – All of the Above Plus Some Extras:
- Follow us on Social Media! Get a peek into school life! Visitation offers several social platforms to stay connected.
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin
- Facebook Vis Parents Group (@VisitationSchoolParents): A private group just for Vis parents to connect and build community.
Questions? Please contact Cecilia Petschel.