Please read below for important reminders:
Lower School, 8 a.m. - 2:40 p.m
- Drop off, beginning at 7:45 a.m., Heart Entrance (Door 5)
- Classroom doors will be open and ready to welcome students as early as 7:45 a.m. Morning prayer and meetings begin promptly at 8 a.m. Lower School students should not be dropped off before 7:45 a.m. as there is no supervision available.
- Pick up, 2:40 p.m., Heart Entrance (Door 5)
- At the end of the school day, K-5th grade students will be brought outside to meet their ride at the curb beginning at 2:40 p.m. Please place car dashboard sign (they will be distributed next week at the Welcome Back Picnic on Aug. 23)
- Students participating in Extended Day will be escorted to their classroom. Register for Extended Day here.
Middle and Upper School, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Middle and Upper School students may be dropped off and/or picked up at either the Middle School Circle entrance or the Heart entrance.
- Drop off
- Heart Entrance Drop-off, available beginning at 7:30 a.m. in the Heart Entrance (Door 5)
- Middle School Circle Drop-off, available beginning at 7:45 a.m.
- Pick Up
- Heart Entrance pick up, 3 p.m.
- Middle School Circle pick up, 3 p.m.
Middle School students who are not participating in an after-school activity should be picked up by 3:15 p.m. or go to the library. Supervision will be provided from 3:15 to 5 p.m. in the Library.