Visitation is hiring! Learn more!
This is Vis Together: School Reopening Plan
Visitation School is eager to welcome students back for on-campus instruction. Our abundance of space, expansive buildings, 65 acre campus and small class sizes allow us to offer on-campus instruction in a unique way. While this school year will be like no other, we remain committed to our mission to provide an excellent, Catholic education. As always, the health and well-being of our students, families, faculty and staff will continue to be our top priority as we navigate our return to campus.
In creating the plan, we followed guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, the Archdiocese and outside experts. As guidance shifts, we will be monitoring and adjusting this plan accordingly.
- Is Vis checking temperatures? Is there a health screening our family should follow?
- What cleaning protocols are in place?
- Are face masks required?
- Is there a certain type of uniform mask required?
- How will Vis manage a positive COVID-19 student or employee?
- My child had a close contact with an individual who tested positive. What should we do?
- My child had close contact with an individual with COVID-19 symptoms. What should we do?
- How do I notify Visitation?
- Our family is traveling, do we have to follow any protocols?
- What are Visitation's Learning Levels? How will Vis determine shifting to different learning levels?
- How is Vis accommodating on-campus instruction?
- What adjustments has Vis made to the Lunch program?
- How do I order my child's lunch?
- Is Vis offering School@Home options?