Throughout the school year photos and videos are taken of students at special events and during the course of the school day. These photos and videos may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Visitation’s website: www.visitation.net
- Visitation’s social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Admissions materials (print and electronic)
- Vision (school magazine)
- Bi-weekly parent e-news
- Other print materials as needed (such as annual fund or capital campaign materials)
- Press releases to local papers for the promotion of student accomplishments
In Visitation’s school magazine and press releases, students’ full names are included. In other external publications, Lower and Middle School students are listed by first name and last initial only; Upper School students are listed by their full name.
All usage is not-for-profit and neither the student nor the student’s family will be compensated.
Internally distributed materials, such as the school yearbook, will include your child’s photo and full name.
Please complete and submit the form below by July 15, 2016, if you DO NOT grant permission to Visitation to use photographs or videos of your child(ren) in Visitation’s external publications, promotional materials, the school website and our social media platforms.
By not completing and submitting this form by July 15, you permit Visitation to use photos and videos of your student(s) as described above.
This opt-out will need to be completed before each school year.