Sister Suzanne Hofmeyer and Sister Mary Frances Reis joined us for our first Social Justice Day. A day where our Middle and Upper School students engaged heart and mind while creating positive changes.
Dates have been set for important events and breaks for the 2018-19 school year. These dates, and key dates for 2017-18, can also be found on the Visitation website.
2018-19 Key Dates
- August 20-24, 2018: Faculty/staff workshops
- August 27, 2018: First day of school
- October 18-19, 2018: MEA. No classes
- November 21-23, 2018: Thanksgiving Break. No classes
- December 22, 2018-January 6, 2019: Christmas break. No classes
- January 7, 2019: Classes resume
- March 16-March 24, 2019: Spring break. No classes
- April 18-22, 2019: Easter break
- June 2, 2019: Upper School graduation
- June 6, 2019: Last day of school