It's here! The annual book blog of recommended reads. Our faculty and staff has put together a list of their favorites just in time for you to finish your holiday gift-giving for your students or any reader in your life!
Dates have been set for important events and breaks for the 2018-19 school year. These dates, and key dates for 2017-18, can also be found on the Visitation website.
2018-19 Key Dates
- August 20-24, 2018: Faculty/staff workshops
- August 27, 2018: First day of school
- October 18-19, 2018: MEA. No classes
- November 21-23, 2018: Thanksgiving Break. No classes
- December 22, 2018-January 6, 2019: Christmas break. No classes
- January 7, 2019: Classes resume
- March 16-March 24, 2019: Spring break. No classes
- April 18-22, 2019: Easter break
- June 2, 2019: Upper School graduation
- June 6, 2019: Last day of school