Incoming ninth graders are offered a study skills workshop at Visitation on August 6 and 8.
We are asking the Visitation community for donations of new packages of women's underwear and fabric for sewing the feminine hygiene kits. Donation boxes are located in the Heart.
- Women's and girl's undergarments: Girl's cotton underwear briefs (no bikini) sizes 12-16 and women's sizes 7-9
- 100% cotton fabric - bright colors
- 100% cotton flannel - bright colors
- 100% cotton or cotton/poly for kit bags
- Please note: florals, paisley, stripes and geometric patterns for the fabric work best because of the restrictions on fabrics that you can see below
**NOTE ABOUT FABRICS: Fabrics MUST be bright, rich colors. Please do not donate light or very dark colors (i.e., navy, dark green, etc.) We are also unable to accept fabric that has prints of animals, bugs, people or faces. Lastly, please don't use camouflage type prints on any of the fabrics.