Upper School choir, under the direction of Randi Rexroth, perform the Direction of Intention.
Key dates for the 2020-2021 school year are now available. Please check Visitation's online calendar for the latest updates.
2020-21 Key Dates
- August 19-25: Faculty/Staff Workshops
- August 26 (Wednesday): First Day of School
- October 15-16 (Thursday and Friday): MEA. No Classes
- November 25-27 (Wednesday-Friday): Thanksgiving Break. No Classes
- December 21 (Monday) - January 3 (Sunday): Christmas Break. No classes
- January 4 (Monday): Classes Resume
- January 18 (Monday): MLK. No School
- February 15 (Monday): President's Day. No School
- March 15-19 (Monday-Friday): Spring Break. No Classes
- April 1-2 (Thursday and Friday): Easter Break. No Classes (School resumes on Monday, April 5)
- June 3 (Thursday): Last Day of School
- June 6 (Sunday): Upper School Graduation