The Athletic Department is excited to announce the recent hiring of James O'Brien as Visitation's new Head Varsity Basketball Coach. The Visitation community is invited to a Meet the Coach get together in the Athletic Foyer on Thursday, June 7, from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. We hope to see you there!
- We are using a new registration system designed for summer programs. It is much more user-friendly and will improve your registration experience.
- Credit card payments will be accepted for all summer programs, including Summer Camp and Junior Camp.
- Be sure to use the filter functions to make the course list is less overwhelming and more personalized to your child (sort by grade, date, session type, etc.)
- To register for full-day programming, you will select your enrichment classes and then add Extended Day Camp
- Junior Summer Camp (children entering Montessori through kindergarten) will still have the option to register by the day or half day. Enrichment classes are included in the Junior Camp tuition, and you will not need to select them separately.
- Check out a sneak peek of our summer courses for you to use as you plan and schedule your summer.
- Classes and camps fill on a first-come, first-served basis. Some classes, such as our Jump Start Academic program, fill very quickly, so we highly recommend registering early.
Visitation Summer Solution is a great program, and we would love to have your children join us this summer! For more information, contact Julia Dale.
2018 Visitation Summer Solution Sneak Peek! Use this schedule to plan your summer.